12/22/13

aztec bodycon


I found this midi body con-dress at TJ Maxx and loved the pattern. I wanted a graduation dress that wasn't too fancy but that I could still dress up with a pair of wedged heels. I bought these shoes from Amazon a few months back and I wear them all the time. They're a staple item in my shoe collection and I love to wear them with dresses as well as skinny legged pants. The necklace that I added was something that I would not normally be attracted to but I loved the antique look that it had and it complimented the aztec design of the dress well. This dress can also be toned down with a pair of neutral colored booties for a more casual occasion as well!!

I am wearing a TJ Maxx dress, shoes from Amazon.com (similar), TJ Maxx necklace, David Yurman ring

XO, Kendal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...