12/25/13

black out


I used to think wearing all of one color was equivalent to getting dressed with my eyes closed, but these days it is effortlessly chic. My black "leather" (pleather) peplum top, which was given to me as a gift from my one and only fav blogger, In Park, is actually from none other than Charlotte Russe. 

The black skinnies balance out the shape of the peplum and the black patent Jeffrey Campbells elongate the leg. In is responsible for that amazing lip color, which she achieved with MAC lip liner and neon pink pigment. Va va voom.

I am wearing Charlotte Russe peplum top (similar here), Old Navy black skinnies, Jeffrey Campbell city girl pump (sold out, similar suede version), Jumbo ID necklace (similar here)

XO, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...