12/2/13

fringe binge


After a long break, we are happily and excitedly blogging again! With Kendal in Blacksburg, In in Alexandria, and myself in Richmond, it has been hard for us to be able to blog together. However, we just could not suppress our burning desire to get back on our blogging grind. So here we are, tri-city bloggin'.

When I saw this amazing fringe detailed shirt on sale at Ann Taylor on Black Friday I just absolutely haaaaad to have it. I love how unique and fun it is, and did I mention it was 50% off? Obviously the best part about it. And check out that ear cuff, only $2.50 at Forever 21. Mom hates it - I love it. 

I am wearing Forever 21 pants (similar here) , Ann Taylor blouse, Aldo booties (similar here), Forever 21 ear cuff (similar here), Mac lipstick in Rebel

XO, Rachel

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...