12/15/13

over the knee



 I had faithfully kept my over the knee boots stashed away for about 3 years, patiently waiting for the resurgence of the trend.  They're having a major moment in the fashion world, and aesthetics aside, their practicality is undeniable.  I do realize the ridiculousness of that statement, but do you know how warm my legs were on this day? They were hot dogs.  Pair them with a billowy dress or in this case, the most comfortable jeans I have ever owned--(Nordstrom can do no wrong; I have chosen to wear these high-waisted jeans on multiple occasions over yoga pants... I never choose jeans over yoga pants), and you'll be good to go.

It's hard to believe I've worn these mirrored sunglasses almost every day since I purchased them in late March.  The reflective lenses are ultra-chic and surprisingly go well with any ensemble.  The striking blue color also photographs brilliantly and complements all shades of lip color; combine reflective sunnies with a bold lip and voila! you are effortlessly color-blocking. Trust me, just throw these on and you will be turning heads.

Also, you need MAC Rebel.  It has singlehandedly changed my life... it is the sisterhood of the traveling pants in lipstick form as it looks amazing on every skin tone.

I am wearing a NastyGal cropped sweater (also in black) gifted trench (similar), Blank jeans, Coal beanie, Ray-Ban sunglasses, DSW OTK boots (love these), MAC lipstick in Rebel (MAC Liner in Vino)

XO, In

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...