12/4/13

matchy-matchy


Great to be back!  It's hard to believe that I've been out of college for close to half a year.  Life has been a whirlwind and this fall has been more than just transitional; transitional being the understatement of the century.  Life back in DC has been simultaneously overwhelming and exciting, and I cannot think of another place I would rather call home... well except, New York, but that's another story.

Rachel, Kendal and I thought blogging again would be a great way to keep in touch although all three of us are currently geographically apart (hopefully not for long!).  Not to mention, we would be able to effectively chronicle our constantly evolving styles.  

Which brings me to one of my favorite trends of the year: matching separates.  Coordinates are necessities in anyone's wardrobe-- from a crop top/high-waisted skirt set to even a matching patterned shortsuit, this trend is incredibly versatile and not just for the daring.

I am wearing a Forever 21 grid crop top & bottom, ASOS leather ponyhair clutch (in yellow), Forever 21 hat (splurge!), ZARA heels, choies necklace (similar)

XO, In

shop my picks:


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...