1/21/14

lucky day


Recently, my motto is 'quality over quantity' (notwithstanding my countless Forever 21 trips... clearly that doesn't count.  I still need trendy pieces I'll probably only wear once).  That motto came into full effect when I saw these pants marked at $140... which is fine, because most basics are worth the splurge.  They were irresistible on the rack and in the fitting room and I knew I had to come to a decision fast during my lunch break (having an Anthropologie and H&M walking distance from my work continuously proves to be detrimental to my bank account... but boy, I never learn).  I thought to myself, why not? These pants possessed a unique luster and were made of the softest wool fabric.  Not to mention the level of stress at work was probably enough justification to spend the entirety of my savings on shoes I could never afford. My mind was made up and I was ready to fork over $140 when they rang up at $40.  It was almost as if the heavens opened up and God himself prevented me from denouncing my bargain shopping ways.  A bit overdramatic, but it was a great day nonetheless.

I am wearing a NastyGal cropped top (on sale!), H&M hat (similar), Anthropologie pants, ZARA satchel (splurge!), and Ray-Ban 4175 in black matte.

XO, In

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...