1/9/14

Coat game


Coats are the new shoes. Take a look at Kim K's newly-formed style attributed solely to her impressive coat game.  I don't know what goes on behind the scenes with her stylist, but it's working.

Which brings me to this American Eagle (yes, the same AE that swept the middle school population by storm, embarrassingly enough) coat I've had since forever.  Military green is a timeless color that meshes impeccably with various colors, patterns and textures, like these plum Isabel Marant-esque suede booties.  If someone were to tell me to style this coat differently, my next choice would be a leopard print.

I am wearing an AE coat (old, similar in navy), Forever 21 leather tank, Abercrombie & Fitch jeans (old, similar), Vanessa Mooney body chain, Shoemint booties (similar)

XO, In

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...