1/19/14

winter crop top


This past summer I became overly obsessed with different variations of crop tops. From lacy tank tops to long sleeve fuzzy sweaters, each and every one I saw I wanted. Now that winter is here and the weather isn't as ideal for teeny tiny tops, I have found other ways to wear crop tops that make more sense for 40 degree weather (kind of). 

Burgundy is one of my absolute favorite fall/winter colors. This particular crop top is from...take a guess...Forever 21! The little rips at the shoulders add a little grungy edge to the look and the length is just long enough to still be modest. Crop tops are no longer just a summer trend, they can now be a staple in your wardrobe year round. 

I am wearing a Forever 21 sweater, Forever 21 leather skirt (similar here), Aldo booties sold out (similar here), MAC lipstick in Diva

XO, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...