2/3/14

70's inspired


Recently I have become really inspired by pieces with a more boho and relaxed feel to them. One of my best friends, Kyley, has an extensive wardrobe full of tons of boho chic shirts, dresses, and flares. She has inspired me to step outside my normal look and try something different. 

I was fortunate enough to snag these Citizens of Humanity flares at Neiman Marcus Last Call for a very reasonable price. The length could stand to be a little bit shorter but I kind of like the way the pants graze the ground. To top off my look I paired the jeans with a simple sweater and an amazing velvet head turban, which honestly I never thought I could pull off until In put it on my head (You can pull it off too!).

I am wearing a Gold Saturn turband, H&M sweater (similar), Citizens of Humanity jeans 

XO, Rachel

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...