2/11/14

Winter Wedding Style Guide - Part 2: into the blue


When I think of winter weddings I picture guests clothed in deep rich colors, draped in elegant jewels, and wrapped up in fur shawls and coats. Unfortunately I do not own elegant jewels or a fur shawl, however I do happen to have this classic and timeless cobalt blue dress from Cache. 

I think it is incredibly important to remember that while at a wedding one must always dress appropriately, but that does not mean wear a bag dress. That is why this dress is almost too perfect for this type of occasion. It is long enough to be modest, yet still figure hugging enough to show off what ya got. Also remember that with a classic look like this keep the accessories neutral. The bright shade of this dress should remain the focus of the look, while keeping shoes, jewels, and clutches monotone.

I am wearing a Cache dress, South Moon Under clutch (similar), Zara heels (similar)

XO, Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...