2/19/13

winter maxi

Photographed by Rachel Laiche

During the summer months, I live and breathe maxi dresses.  Why not do the same during the frigid winter? Not only does it look effortless, it truly embodies simplicity as the ensemble almost requires no further thought. I snagged this amazing staple online from the Urban Outfitters sale section while unwittingly browsing through the site (I am disturbingly addicted to online shopping but that's a story I'm saving for another time) and knew that it would fit like a glove. From experience, I would say body-concious maxis possess this unusual tendency to hug every curve, smooth over any flaw, and elongate the body (obviously 4 inch platforms don't hurt either).  Incorporate loud accessories when wearing a monochromatic number such as the one above in order to transform the overall look. 

**Check out how I do my hair HERE.

I am wearing an H&M hat (similar), Urban Outfitters maxi, Turquoise slab necklace c/o Cara-- my roommate! (similar), ZARA wedges (old), Diesel Watch, Gorjana & Griffin ring, Etsy ring

XO, In

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...