2/27/13

dress up your graphic t

Photographed by Kendal Beecher

I spotted my men's Coors graphic tank, yes--a men's tank thrifted from Urban Outfitters-- laying on my bed, and immediately I knew I wanted to build a look around it.  The key to dressing up your graphic tee stems from the simple act of transforming your ensemble from casual to evening; less is not more in this case. Experiment with patterns, colors, textures, and embellishments to take your favorite tee to a whole new level. 

----

I would consider myself a shopping aficionado.  The amount of packages that come regularly to my doorstep is absolutely repulsive (my roommates and boyfriend can attest to that).  Hey, if you have come across as many outlandish deals as I have, or know where to look for them, I can guarantee that you will do the same.  Why not share my addiction love for online shopping with our readers? 

Take a look at our blog, you may notice a small change-- a list of online stores to the right.  I added these because I have gotten various questions like, "Where do you online shop?" or "Do you know of any places similar to Tobi.com?" Having a list of brands we recommend and shop regularly from to our readers infinitely makes this online shopping process a whole lot less cumbersome and more accessible.  *Feel free to email us or leave a comment if you have any questions about sizing/shipping questions (trust me, we know that miniscule model is in no way shape or form wearing a size small). We know what brands run big, and what stores are not honest with their sizing.

----

Finally, we are so excited to share with you that we have an exciting project lined up with an up and coming brand! Details will be posted soon!

I am wearing an Urban Outfitters tank (I want this next), Urban Outfitters blazer (similar), H&M pants (similar look in leather leggings), ZARA shoes, Forever 21 necklace (one of our favorites), Diesel Watch

XO, In

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...