10/1/12

taking a walk on the wild side

Photographed by In Park

One of my favorite new pieces is this great leopard blouse. Whether I tuck it in or tie it up, it works with just about anything. The first time I wore it with simple black pants, but I felt like it wasn't spicy enough so when I tried it on with my bright maxi from Loft it was so much more interesting. 

My style is always evolving and changing. I am stepping outside of the box more and more, and this outfit is a perfect example of that. What I love about fashion is that there are absolutely no rules, no fashion ruler who tells you what to do. If you love it, that should be enough validation to know if you should wear it.

I am wearing H&M blouse (similar here), Ann Taylor Loft maxi skirt, Banana Republic necklace, Michael Kors watch, David Yurman ring

XO, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...