4/2/14

go for the gold


I know I should address this transitional black see-through number, but I want to disclose my well-kept jewelry secret (probably not that groundbreaking) starting with this gold-filled lariat necklace from Etsy.  Many of you are well aware of Etsy and thus it comes as no surprise when I say Etsy is the place to go, especially if you know what you're looking for.  For jewelry fanatics, skip Shopbop and revolve clothing-- they carry incredibly overpriced lower quality accessories by slapping a "designer" label on them.  Many of you, like me, may suffer from metal allergies.  Because of that, I tend to veer away from trendy gold-plated ones (which is what a lot of House of Harlow and Jennifer Zeuner is) and go for the gold (quite literally) by buying handmade items with resilient and higher quality elements. Check out a few of my favorites: ShopKei and MinimalVS.

I am wearing an ASOS crochet dress (sold out, but in white), MinimalVS lariat necklace, Jessica Buurman sandals

XO, In

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...